Sunday, July 02, 2006

How I landed on blogger

Or

The power of search

Think search and the first thing to come to mind is google!
Think free blogs and the first result is blogger.com

That for one covers how I got here. But it did not really begin at that. I registered, thought I'll start and never got around to doing so! The id, created in October 2005 remained without a blog until June 7, 2006.

You see, my friend had come down from the States to get married in Chennai. Having been a Bombay Boy for quite some time, we decided to pay good old Strand a visit. There, while browsing around, I spotted the book 'Blogwild'. Since the company wanted to get into blogging in a 'big way', I said, what the heck, let's check it out.

However, later that week, I was supposed to fly down to Chennai for his wedding. This meant no contact with my beloved computer.

So, as I mentioned in my original blog, it was really in Chennai, that I got around to writing both my first post and my first real post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home